Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

28/05/2013

Review: La Roche-Posay Rosaliac

If you're a regular reader of my blog or a friend of mine you will know how much I swear by the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo cream. I recently purchased the original Rosaliac from the La Roche-Posay Rosaliac range in an attempt to lessen the redness around my nose and cheeks.

I went into it blind, having read no reviews on the product and simply going on how much I love the Effaclar duo. A bit of a risk but it has definitely paid off.


The moisturiser is green in colour which I think is what counteracts the redness, and I simply apply it to my nose and areas of my cheeks morning and night and there has been a definite improvement. I usually have to powder my nose throughout the day due to the redness showing through, however since I have been using the Rosaliac moisturiser I've hardly had to reach for my powder at all! It's also got a lovely texture and doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy which I often find with moisturisers.

I just can't get enough of La Roche-Posay! 





No comments:

Post a Comment