Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

31/01/2013

Review: Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer

I have to admit that I've never used a primer before, so this being the first primer I have used I wasn't really sure what to expect. However, I have been pleasantly surprised with the results! 


One of the main reasons that I haven't used a primer before is because one's I have considered have been quite pricey, however this Rimmel primer is very affordable at £6.99. 

The primer applies quite like a moisturiser, not too thick and you don't need too much to cover the face. It worked well alongside the La Roche-Posay Effaclar duo cream I have been raving about recently too and created a great base for my foundation. I applied my make-up today at about 11.30am and it still looks the same now at 7.30am! 

I have combination skin and it hasn't left my skin feeling or looking oily which is another great benefit. I would definitely recommend this primer for anyone, especially those on a budget! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good primer, I'm the same as you! Never tried a primer and picked Rimmel first, definitely won't buy another.

    In envy when it comes to your nails, how do you keep them so long and healthy!?

    Beth xx
    bethany-mariex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I decided to try it, it's made such an improvement to my skin!

      Unfortunately they're fake - I wish they were this long naturally. My nails are naturally really brittle so I get acrylics!

      x

      Delete