Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

30/01/2013

Just Cavalli For Her

Last night I had the pleasure of assisting the Coty UK PR team at the launch event for the latest fragrance from the Cavalli house, 'Just Cavalli For Her'. I was also lucky to have been able to assist the team in the run up to the event, which turned out to be a huge success. 

Just Cavalli themed wall ft. Georgia May Jagger.

The event was held at Shoreditch House and consisted of canap├ęs, Cavalli vodka cocktails and Just Cavalli scented tattoos! The fragrance is still very Cavalli-esque, but has a creamier scent and is a much younger (And much more preferable in my opinion) version of the original Cavalli fragrance. 

Myself & Lucy at the event.

The fragrance is now available nationwide, or you can buy yours online here

Tweet me at @WiseowlPR and let me know what you think of the fragrance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment