Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

30/01/2013

Just Cavalli For Her

Last night I had the pleasure of assisting the Coty UK PR team at the launch event for the latest fragrance from the Cavalli house, 'Just Cavalli For Her'. I was also lucky to have been able to assist the team in the run up to the event, which turned out to be a huge success. 

Just Cavalli themed wall ft. Georgia May Jagger.

The event was held at Shoreditch House and consisted of canapés, Cavalli vodka cocktails and Just Cavalli scented tattoos! The fragrance is still very Cavalli-esque, but has a creamier scent and is a much younger (And much more preferable in my opinion) version of the original Cavalli fragrance. 

Myself & Lucy at the event.

The fragrance is now available nationwide, or you can buy yours online here

Tweet me at @WiseowlPR and let me know what you think of the fragrance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment