Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

19/01/2013

New purchase.

I've mentioned before that I'm a sucker for anything backless due to  backless tops or dresses etc. being the perfect way to show a bit of skin without being too revealing. I am SO happy with my latest purchase, a black backless jumpsuit with lace detailing; it's my perfect item!



My wardrobe is overrun with black items which, come to Summer can sometimes leave me wondering what to wear without looking like I'm dressed for winter. This playsuit is going to be perfect to wear in all seasons, teaming it with tights in the colder months and going tightless in the warmer months. 

The lace detailing makes the jumpsuit really stand out for me. The lace has been cut so that the backless area is framed with a scalloped effect, and the lace collar and cap sleeves are really cute. 







No comments:

Post a Comment