Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

30/12/2012

SHOES!

I've never been massively into shoes, having always been much more into trainers and wearing them at every acceptable occasion. However, this Christmas I got two new pairs of shoes to add to my collection.


Being a festival addict who has never owned a pair of wellies, I added this pair to my Christmas list in preparation for Glastonbury 2013, however with the way the weather is at the minute, I have a feeling I'll need a pair with a bit more length! You can buy your own pair here.


I rarely wear heels and therefore I own very few pairs. This pair has however been on my wish list for quite a while. They're Melissa (Those rubber type shoes, who have previously done a collaboration with Vivienne Westwood amongst others) from a few seasons ago, and at £95 they were out of my price league considering I knew that I would rarely wear them! My Mum found these at the bargain price of £45, and now they are finally mine - hoorah!! 

Tweet me your favourite footwear @wiseowlpr

No comments:

Post a Comment