Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

28/12/2012

eBay - Recent Purchases

Living off of a student loan is often hard, and buying food and playing bills comes before my fashion needs and wants. This is the reason why I absolutely LOVE eBay and find myself trawling through it for hours and hours looking for bargains.

Here are my two of my latest purchases from eBay:


This is the dress I bought to wear on New Years Eve. I'm currently obsessed with anything and everything backless, even if it is freezing! This was one of my favourite purchases from eBay, and it only cost me £7.99!


These vintage Versace high waisted jeans were probably the best bargain EVER. They only cost me £4.70 and they're in absolutely perfect condition. Just shows what you can find if you spend just a little time searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment