Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

31/12/2012

Christmas Haul

As part of my Christmas presents this year, I got some money so that I could buy some things in the sales. I bought quite a few sale items, but also a few full price items that I just couldn't resist! Also, numbers 2 & 4 are items I already have but bought a re-stock because I wear them so much!


Christmas Haul
1.Wide fitting jersey print top - H&M, 2.'Lexi' Blouse - Monki, 3.Wide drape top - COS, 4.'Dita' Blouse - Monki, 5. 'Leigh' black jeans - Topshop, 6.'Valerie' Dress - Monki, 7.'Fiona' shoes - Monki, 8.Loose fitting knitted jumper - H&M, 9.Jersey layer dress - COS, 10.Black cami top - River Island, 11.Woven slipper shoes - topshop

Very happy with my new purchases, tweet me on @WiseowlPR with your favourite Christmas buys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment