Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

17/05/2013

Review: 'This Works: Fresh Skin'

I've been wanting to try out some of the 'This Works' range for a while, but wasn't sure what product to go for. I recently found the 'Fresh Skin' toner in TK Maxx so couldn't miss the opportunity to buy it that little bit cheaper than retail. 

The toner is in a spray form, but can be applied to a cotton pad for application if preferred. I've gone all in and opted for spraying it over my face, using a few spritzes each time both morning and night. I've seen benefits pretty quickly using the toner, my skin feels and looks much smoother and the redness on my cheeks and nose has lessened (result!).


The smell of the toner isn't offensive, and the toner doesn't sit on top of the skin - it soaks in quickly and leaves the skin feeling smooth with no stickiness. All in all I think it's a winner and it's definitely going to be a staple item in my skincare regime from now on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment