Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

13/04/2013

Nike iD: Roshe Run

Nike recently announced the launch of the Roshe Run as an iD model - hooray. 


I'm personally a fan of Roshe's. They're really light and really comfortable making them a perfect summer shoe, so the timing for this couldn't have come at a better time. They're a little bit more pricey (as is always the case with iD's) than the original Roshe Run's at £95, but definitely worth the investment!

I've been having a little play around with creating my own custom pair, and here's what I think I've decided on:


Pretty simple, all black upper with some neon detailing to make it pop. I think this colourway would be a real eye-catcher.

To create your own custom pair of Nike Roshe Run's head to the Nike ID website.




No comments:

Post a Comment