Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

11/04/2013

My favourite eBay trainer pick-ups.

This is a post I originally posted over on Big Eyes Little Soles. 

I think eBay is pretty underrated with regards to picking up trainers. People often overlook it thinking that it's a lot of effort to find any gems - but trust me, the effort is worth it. Some of my favourite pairs were purchased on eBay, all it takes is a little patience. Here are some of my favourite eBay pick-ups, just to prove that there really are some bargains to be had: 

 Nike Air Tailwind OG!
  Nike Air Tailwind OGs 

 Nike Air 180 Mint - 2010 
Nike air 180 

 Nike x Foot Patrol Air Stabs - 2005 Nike Air Stabs

Nike Air Huarache LE - 2007 
Nike huarache le  

 Nike Air Max 95 'Valentines' - 2000 AM95 Valentines

Nike Air Huarache Green/Grey - 2004 Nike Huarache LE Green/Grey 

You can take a look at some more of my trainers on Instagram @Chloewise 
Follow me on Twitter @Wiseowlpr

No comments:

Post a Comment