Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

28/01/2013

Review: La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

I read about the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo on my favourite beauty blog - www.llymlrs.com a while ago and couldn't wait to try it out. Amazingly, when I went into Boots to purchase it, it was 2 for £15 on all of the Effaclar Duo range, so I also bought the moisturiser.



I personally have blemish-prone skin and have areas of discolouring which I've struggled to conquer with skincare products and usually just opt for a good foundation coverage instead. However, since using the Effaclar duo corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care, I've seen such a drastic improvement in my skin. My pores are a lot smaller, which has in turn helped my make up to last longer through out the day and to give my skin a more air-brushed look. It has also helped to battle the breakouts which have been much less frequent. Just in general my skin looks and feels a lot smoother! 

I really would recommend this to anyone who has blemish prone skin as i've massively struggled with mine for years, and this is the one product that I have found has no negative aspects! 



No comments:

Post a Comment