Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

17/12/2012

Topshop: Nail pens

My best friend bought me one of the Topshop nail art pens for Christmas, and I couldn't resist doing a post on it. I LOVE nail art, I'm constantly painting my nails and coming up with new ideas (Which definitely do not always work!) to try out. 

I had previously purchased some nail art tools from eBay which were OK, but they were extremely difficult to use. The Topshop nail art pens make nail art easy and achievable for everyone! The thick nib makes drawing anything onto the nail very easy and makes drawing smooth lines a much less laborious task.


These were just a few designs my boyfriend did on my nails - which definitely proves anyone can do it!  The pens cost £6.50 each and they are definitely worth the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment