Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

22/10/2013

Sweet as Sugar

Even though we're now way into Autumn, those soft pastels that were so popular throughout the warmer months are still being seen everywhere. To pay a sort of homage to this, I've opted for Rimmel's Lasting Finish nail varnish in 'Sweet as Sugar'. 

I love the whole Rimmel 'Lasting Finish' range as the polishes are easy to apply and the brush allows for thick application with only one or two coats. I also used the Miss Sporty 'Glossy Tech' as a top coat as it gives the nails a shine like that of a professionally done manicure - if you do your own nails often then I can't recommend this enough! 


You can buy Sweet as Sugar and the rest of the Rimmel Lasting Finish range here.

No comments:

Post a Comment