Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

18/09/2013

My favourites of LFW

LFW has now come to a close and there have been many collections I have loved, a few I have felt impartial to and even fewer I have been disappointed with. Here are my favourite looks for the SS14 season that were shown at LFW:

Antipodium:




Jasper Conran:



Mary Katrantzou:




Mulberry:



Temperley:




Stella McCartney:



Burberry:




Erdem:


Whistles:



Tom Ford:



I'm really excited for SS14 after seeing all of the amazing collections on offer at this years LFW. I can't wait to go shopping and create my own looks inspired by the looks I've featured above - yay!

Please note that photos have been credited where possible.








No comments:

Post a Comment