Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

11/03/2013

And Other Stories.

I've been waiting in anticipation for the launch of H&M's new 'high-end' label, And Other Stories. After signing up for the pre-launch shopping a while ago, I've been checking my emails every day waiting for news of the e-commerce website to open. The day was last Thursday and I have REALLY fallen in love! 

The aesthetic of And Other Stores is the perfect balance of COS and Monki - my two all time favourite shops. At a really affordable price point, and with an unreal amount on offer, you do not want to miss out on this one! 

I purchased two items (waiting for my student loan to go down to the store and buy everything else I want) which I can tell are going to be staple simple items in my summer wardrobe:


The other top I bought was a blue and white striped basic crew-neck tshirt, that is now sold out so no longer available to view on the website!

Here are some of my other favourite items from the site that i'll definitely be purchasing in the near future:








(All images taken from the And Other Stories website)


Take a look at the website here!


No comments:

Post a Comment