Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

10/02/2013

Shoot!

I've been pretty absent over the last week, but I'm back and have quite a few updates that i'll be posting over the next few days. 

On Thursday I did a shoot with Becca Naen who is an amazingly talented photographer based in London. The shoot was for TLG magazine and will feature on the cover and have an editorial inside which I am super excited about! It was a streetwear based shoot which was great for me as I felt really comfortable in the clothes, and even got to include some of my own trainers! 

Here's some of the 'backstage' photos from the shoot, and I'll do another post when the magazine is available in stores.




To view some of Becca's amazing photography head to www.rebeccanaen.com
Hair & makeup: Dominique Heslop
Styling: Becca & Myself







No comments:

Post a Comment