Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

01/12/2012

The Goodhood Store

The Goodhood store is one of my favourite shops, both online and as a retail space. Everyone who works in the shop is lovely and it is always a pleasure to go and have a look at all of the amazing products on offer. 

I've been on the search for some items for my christmas list, and the Goodhood website has provided me with an abundance of items to add to it! Some of my favourites are shown below;

Christmas @ Goodhood

Goodhood have also been very kind to us all this Christmas and have created some ready-made Christmas stockings! There are 6 on offer, ranging in price from £47.00 - £131.00 and featuring a variety of different items. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment