Follow me on instagram @chloewise / Twitter @wiseowlpr / wordpress @wiseowlpr / Pinterest @wiseowlpr

19/11/2012

Schwarzkopf got2b Powder'ful Volumising Powder Review



After reading up on volumising powders, and using my housemate’s Alterna Bamboo texturising body boost I decided it was time for me to buy my own. I bought the Schwarzkopf got2b Powder’ful as an alternative to spending a lot on a salon-brand version.
As my hair is quite long and fairly thick, it gets weighed down easily meaning throughout the day it starts to look very flat. I’m not one for spending a long time doing my hair, I either blow-dry it and leave it be or I’ll leave it to dry naturally. Therefore the idea of using a volumising powder seems like a quick and easy way to get some volume into my hair without the hassle of rollers etc!
Here is the before and after:

As you can see from the photos, the powder did a great job in adding a little extra volume to my hair. It took seconds to apply and was a really quick fix – just what I was after.
I would definitely recommend the product, and at the low price point you definitely can’t go wrong! Get yours here.



No comments:

Post a Comment